CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 4
- This Quiz is related to CSWIP and Quiz # 4 in this series
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
Bend test specimens have been taken from a 25 mm thick carbon steel butt weld. Which would show lack of inter-run fusion:
IN UK practice, BS 499 Part2 specifies that the drawing dimension quoted for a fillet weld is the:
If submerged welding to be used to make butt welds, which would you be most critical of:
During CO-2 welding, the arc length is most likely to be affected by:
A welder qualification test is o verify:
Pre-heating a carbon steel manual metal arc welding is carried out to minimize the risk of
For open site manual metal arc welding the following equipment is available. Which would you choose for safe working?
Pre heating for arc welding applies to:
You see a welder using oxy-acetylene flame with along feathered inner cone. What would be the effect of this on carbon steel?
A fabricating procedure calls for fillet welds to be blended in by grinding. This is to influence:
Share your Results: