CSWIP MCqs with Answers – Quiz # 4
- This Quiz is related to CSWIP and Quiz # 4 in this series
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
For open site manual metal arc welding the following equipment is available. Which would you choose for safe working?
A welder qualification test is o verify:
If submerged welding to be used to make butt welds, which would you be most critical of:
Bend test specimens have been taken from a 25 mm thick carbon steel butt weld. Which would show lack of inter-run fusion:
A fabricating procedure calls for fillet welds to be blended in by grinding. This is to influence:
During CO-2 welding, the arc length is most likely to be affected by:
You see a welder using oxy-acetylene flame with along feathered inner cone. What would be the effect of this on carbon steel?
Pre heating for arc welding applies to:
Pre-heating a carbon steel manual metal arc welding is carried out to minimize the risk of
IN UK practice, BS 499 Part2 specifies that the drawing dimension quoted for a fillet weld is the:
Share your Results: