Entrepreneurship MCQs with Answers Part 4
Questions 150 to 200
151. Which of the following factors would not be included in a PESTLE analysis?
152. The use of informal networks by entrepreneurs to gather information is known as ______________.
153. Entrepreneurs are motivated by ______________.
154. ______________ is the first development bank of the country.
155. The business development department of SIPCOT guides entrepreneurs in ______________.
156. ______________ is used to accomplish the project economically in the minimum available time with limited resources
117. The granting of cash subsidy on the capital investment is called ______________.
158. Activities which must be finished before a given event can occur are termed as ______________.
159. Decisions taken by an entrepreneur on behalf of his enterprise are known as ______________.
160. CPM stands for ______________.
161. The 'T' in a PESTLE analysis refers to ______________.
162. Which one of the following describes unemployment?
163. Which of the following factors does the macro-environment not include?
164. Industries producing complete articles for direct consumption & also processing industries is called as ______________.
165. Section 80 HHB provides for a deduction of ____________________ of profits and gains earned by a resident Indian company.
166. The type of diversification in which the company adds up same type of products at the same level of production is ______________.
167. Seed capital assistance ______________.
168. The policy which emphasized the need of promoting small-scale industries through integrated industrial development is ______________.
169. A valid definition of a business purpose is to ______________.
170. Which of the following securities proves a burden on finances of the company, when company is not earning profits?
171. The oldest form of business organization is ______________.
172. The UK government has implemented a number of policies to encourage Entrepreneurship in schools. One such initiative is ______________.
173. The Markets and Competitors section of a business plan should contain ______________.
174. ______________ set up for the purpose of financing, facilitating, and promoting foreign trade of India.
175. Project mission and objectives, procedures and systems used, and organization resources used typically appear in the ______________ section of the final project report.
176. Entrepreneurial development is the key to achieve all-round ______________ through acceleration of industrial and entrepreneurial activities.
177. Which industrial sector tends to naturally promote small-scale businesses and Entrepreneurship, and generally has lower barriers to market entry?
178. Which of these statements best describes the context for entrepreneurship?
179. Goods or services reach the market place through ______________.
180. Entrepreneurial Guidance Bureau(EGB) was set up by ______________.
181. ______________ is a problem-solving technique designed to produce numerous ideas in a short period
182. A business arrangement where one party allows another party to use a business Name and sell its products or services is known as ______________.
183. Which one of the following is not considered as one of the Building blocks of the model entrepreneur?
184. An entrepreneur who owns more than one business at a time is called ______________.
185. Decisions which are concerned with policy matters and exercise fundamental influence on the objectives of the organization are called as ______________.
186. When a firm enters into business which is unrelated to its existing business both in terms of technology and marketing ______________.
187. Under section 80J of the income tax act, 1961, small-scale industries are exempted from the payment of income tax on their profits at ______________.
188. Over - capitalization arises due to ______________.
189. Reserve bank of India is a/an ______________.
190. Which of the following sources is not use for medium term financing?
191. Memorandum of association of a firm contains ______________.
192. An entrepreneur into the hosiery business found out the reason his hosiery was not selling was due to its color. What could be the best source of this information?
193. Which of the following is not considered to be a characteristic of a project?
194. Every entrepreneur should draw an ______________ for his project to ensure the timely completion of all activities involved in setting up an enterprise.
195. Why are small businesses important to a country's economy?
196. Primary data is ______________.
197. Which of the following is a recognized disadvantage of setting up as a start-up as compared with other routes to market entry?
198. SIDBI was set up as a subsidiary of ______________.
199. In backward areas, term loans for expansion or setting up a new unit are available at ______________.
200. In ______________, machines and equipment are arranged in the order or sequence in which they are to be used for manufacturing the product
For more Entrepreneurship MCQs with Answers, Click the following links: