Entrepreneurship MCQs with Answers Part # 3
Entrepreneurship MCQs with Answers Part 3
Question 101 to 120
Questions 121 to 150
121. Additional time which a non-critical activity can consume without increasing the project duration is called ______________.
122. Decisions which are concerned with policy matters and exercise fundamental influence on the objectives of the organization are called as ______________.
123. ______________ is granted to small scale units under section 33B of the Income tax act, 1961.
124. National Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs (NAYE) Sponsored an Entrepreneurial Development scheme with Bank of India in ______________.
125. What is the role of a Business Ange?
126. New entrepreneurs entering the field of medium industry for the first time can have market studies with the subsidiary of ______________.
127. The type of diversification in which the company adds complementary to the existing product or service line is ______________.
128. District Industries Centres are located ______________.
129. Institutional agencies grant financial assistance to small scale industries for ______________.
130. The expenses incurred on the setting up of the enterprise are called as ______________.
131. Which of the following leads to under-capitalization?
132. The term Capitalization is used in relation to ______________.
133. O & M refers to ______________
134. Which of the following is a characteristic typical of ______________? Most entrepreneurs
135. Entrepreneurship can best be described as ______________.
136. Project management is ideally suited for a business environment requiring all of the following except ______________.
137. what are the components of then project report ______________.
138. Today, many companies are using managerial techniques that are designed to encourage ______________.
139. Which could provide an individual with the motivation to start a new business venture?
140. Which of the following is the reason for business failure ______________.
141. Good sources of information for an entrepreneur about competitors can be Obtained from ______________.
142. The purpose of all good small business strategy is ______________.
143. State Industrial corporations engage in the development of ______________.
144. Which of the following is a function of SIDBI?
145. A commercial banker would prefer a ______________ debt- equity ratio over the years as it indicates financial strength of a unit.
146. PERT stands for ______________.
147. New Small Scale industries are exempted from the payment of income tax under section 80J is called ______________
148. ______________ is an activity-oriented approach.
149. ______________ is the systematic development of a project idea for the eventual purpose of arriving at an investment decision.
150. A provisional SSI registration certificate is valid for a period of ______________.
For more Entrepreneurship MCQs with Answers, Click the following links:
1 to 50, 51 to 100, 101 to 150, 151 to 200, 201 to 250, 251 to 300, 301 to more
Tags Entrepreneurs Entrepreneurship
Financial Accounting Mcqs with Answers You may find chapter-by-chapter Financial Accounting MCQs with Answers for …
Ads Blocker Detected!!!
We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.
error: Content is protected !!