Entrepreneurship MCQs with Answers Part 5
Questions 201 to 250
201. Activities that can be accomplished simultaneously are termed as ______________.
202. The process of preparing an inventory of skills needed for effective implementation of the project is called as ______________.
203. Which of the following is not one of the 4 Ms?
204. Which of the following statements is false? Electronic commerce:
205. ______________ is primarily concerned with the identification, qualification and evaluation of the project resources.
206. The application for registration of a small scale unit should be submitted to the ______________.
207. The purpose of soft loan scheme is to encourage units to undertake ______________.
168. The small scale unit wishing to export has to obtain exporters code number from ______________.
209. Promoter is a person who ______________.
210. Business risks can be ______________.
211. A person owning and running a small firm, is known as ______________.
212. One of the disadvantages of a franchise business for a franchisee is ______________.
213. Integration of project management with the organization takes place with the ______________.
214. market potential of the project report includes______________.
215. A business arrangement where one party allows another party to use a business name and sell its products or services is known as ______________.
216. Which of the following is least likely to influence the timing of new business births?
217. SFC is prohibited from granting financial assistance to any company whose aggregate paid up capital exceed ______________.
218. Large investment is made in fixed assets, the project will be termed as ______________.
219. ______________ is the analysis of costs and benefits of a proposed project with the goal of assuming a rational allocation of limited funds.
220. DGTD stands for ______________.
221. A key aspect of the financial section of the business plan is ______________.
222. Underestimation of project cost leads to ______________.
223. Which of the following is not an aspect of appraisal of term loans by commercial banks?
224. DIC is headed by General Manager in the rank of ______________.
225. Which of the following leads to over-capitalization?
226. Investment in which of the following is most risky?
227. A Company is called an artificial person because ______________.
228. ______________, which is included in the project cost, is estimated on the basis of the year when the enterprise breaks even.
229. Business means ______________.
230. Large investment is made in fixed assets, the project will be termed as ______________.
231. Which of the following shows the process of creating something new?
232. Individuals influencing an entrepreneur's career choice and style are known as which of the following?
233. SBA stands for:
234. EDP (Entrepreneurship Development Programmes) is required to help:
235. A corporate manager who starts a new initiative for their company which entails setting up a new distinct business unit and board of directors can be regarded as?
236. Which of the following is used by entrepreneurs to acquire experience in an international market before making a major commitment?
237. What is the process by which individuals pursue opportunities without regard to resources they currently control?
238. Which of the following factors is the most important in forcing U.S companies to focus on new product development and increased productivity?
239. Which one of the following is an important source of idea generation due to their familiarity with the needs of market?
240. A performance and credit rating scheme has been launched by the MSME Ministry to assess creditworthiness and capabilities of industries in the sector. What is it called?
241. A women entrepreneur is supposed to have a minimum financial interest in the share capital of the entrepreneur's enterprise:
242. The entrepreneur was distinguished from capital provider in:
243. Having more than 50% ownership position that provides the entrepreneur with managerial control is called:
244. The activity which occurs when the new venture is started is called:
245. Which one of the following is the most important characteristic of a successful business website?
246. Family business always interested to handover the change of his business to:
247. Which one of the following gives suggestions for new product and also help to market new products?
248. Which one of the following is the process of entrepreneurs developing new products that over time make current products obsolete?
249. Members of distribution channels are excellent sources for new ideas because:
250. Why should an entrepreneur do a feasibility study for starting a new venture
Click Below for more Entrepreneurship mcqs with answers:
1 to 50, 51 to 100, 101 to 150, 151 to 200, 201 to 250, 251 to 300, 301 to more