Entrepreneurship MCQs with Answers Part 2
Questions 51 to 70
51. The importance of intellectual property should be understood by entrepreneur even before:
52. A patent is granted for a specified amount of time because of the assumption:
53. External forces directly affect all of the following EXCEPT:
54. Which of the following is alternatively called corporate venturing?
55. Following are the types of non equity arrangements EXCEPT:
56. Government can help in forming new venture by providing:
57. The longest lasting trade agreement with the objective of liberalizing trade by eliminating or reducing tariffs, subsidies and quotas is:
58. Entrepreneurial success has been significant because of the culture and the political and economic systems in ––––––––.
59. The transitional disturbance and lack of reform has led to boom black market in:
60. Which of the following factors has allowed small companies to act like they are big ones?
61. Gazelles are the firms with:
62. Professional support network includes following EXCEPT:
63. The period in which the money person entered into a contract with the go-between to sell his goods is known as
64. Which one of the Following is not the way by which an entrepreneur can enter into international business?
65. ______________ viewed the entrepreneur as a risk taker who "buy(s) at an uncertain price, therefore operating at a risk".
66. Female entrepreneurs differ from male entrepreneurs in terms of all of the following EXCEPT:
67. An entrepreneur into the hosiery business found out the reason his hosiery was not selling was due to its color. What could be the best source of this information?
68. Which of the following factors does not affect a person for being an entrepreneur?
69. Which of the following factors does not affect a person for being an entrepreneur?
70. The former USSR received technology and syrup from Pepsi and provided it with Soviet vodka and rights to distribute it in the US. This is an example of:
Questions 71 to 100
71. Which one of the following is NOT a condition of a contract?
72. Government can help in forming new ventures by providing:
73. A contract must be signed by:
74. Which of the following areas are preferred by women entrepreneurs?
75. A typical inventor is usually ______________.
76. Which one of the following is the fourth step in the entrepreneurial process?
77. The commitment of administrative domain to the resources is for:
78. Developing a new idea through inquiry and testing is called:
79. Which of the following is not a source of idea generation?
80. Which of the following cannot be covered under the copyright protection?
81. An individual who initiates, creates, and manages a new business can be called ______________.
82. Intellectual Property laws can protect ______________.
83. A new venture's business plan is important because ______________.
84. Which of the following are described as one of the Big Five personality traits?
85. Someone legally appointed to resolve the financial difficulties of an insolvent firm is called ______________.
86. IFCI stands for ______________.
87. SIPCOT's financial assistance is in the form of ______________.
88. EDPs course contents contains ______________.
89. ______________ is a form of financing especially for funding high technology, high risk and perceived high reward projects
90. ______________ is primarily concerned with the identification of the project demand potential and the selection of the optimal technology.
91. EST stands for ______________.
92. ______________ may be defined as the excess of present value of project cash inflows over that of out flows.
93. ______________ implies the availability or otherwise of plant and machinery and technical know-how to produce the product.
94. Which of the list below does not form Intellectual Property?
95. Idea of new product is tested in potential consumers to determine consumer acceptance at ______________ stage.
96. Strategic entrepreneurial marketing has been summarized as the 4Is, identification of target markets, interactive marketing methods, informal intelligence gathering and - what is the fourth?
97. LOB stands for______________.
98. Decisions which are non-repetitive and novel nature and required to solve unstructured problem is called as ______________.
99. When a firm enters into some business which is related with its present business in terms of technology, marketing or both it is called as ______________.
100. EXIM bank is a ______________.
Click Below for more Entrepreneurship mcqs with answers:
1 to 50, 51 to 100, 101 to 150, 151 to 200, 201 to 250, 251 to 300, 301 to more