International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundation Practice Exam Quiz 3
The International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) is a product testing capability confirmation association that works internationally. Founded in Edinburgh in November 2002, ISTQB is a non-benefit affiliation legitimately enlisted in Belgium.
ISTQB Certified Tester is an institutionalized capability for programming analyzers and the confirmation is offered by the ISTQB. The capabilities depend on a schedule, and there is a chain of importance of capabilities and rules for accreditation and examination. The ISTQB is a product testing capability confirmation association having more than 500,000 affirmations issued; the ISTQB comprises of 58 part sheets overall speaking to 81 nations as of May 2017
- There will be 15 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.