ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Quiz # 2All these MCQs are collected and gathered from different past papers and Books to help you to pass the ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Exam. You can also take quiz related to SAP, SAP HANA, CA AFC students, Educators, NTS, FPSC, PPSC Exams and different Computer and IT related Tests. It also beneficial for Accountant and Finance manager Posts covering IT related test portion.
ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Quiz # 2
- This Quiz is related to ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Quiz # 1 in this series
- The Quiz based on the Topic, ” ICMAP – M6 – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, BUSINESS LAWS & ETHICS (CGBLE) – Company Act Quiz # 2 “
- If you have good understanding about the subject, then you can attempt it
- There will be 10 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in this test
- You have 60 Seconds to answer a single Multiple Choice Question
- Questions will be randomly changed every time you start this test
- You should practice more and more to get high marks
- Passing Criteria is 60 percent for this Quiz
- You can retake this test as many time as you like
- The progress bar at the top of screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining where timed quiz
- After the quiz, You will find Your Test Score and Grade
- If you feel that any Incorrect Answer to a Question, simply Comment us about the Question.
- Please wait a little to load the Quiz
Which of the documents is not filed to the registrar at the time of incorporation?
Shelf prospectus’ means a prospectus issued by.
Certificate of Incorporation.
The document which invites the public for subscribing capital in the form of shares and debenture is called.
The most important clause in the Memorandum of Association of a company is.
Any existing company whose shares are listed on a recognized stock exchange.
Memorandum of Association does not include
A document which lays down the fundamental conditions upon which the company is allowed to form is called.
Who has certain remedies for misstatement in the prospectus against the company and the persons issuing the Prospectus?
A prospectus may contain a statement purporting to be made by an expert. The term “expert” includes.
Might You Like Followings:
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 10: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS III
- CA AFC-4 IT – MCQs # 9: FORMATTING DATA AND CONTENTS II
- COMPUTER HARDWARE & OPERATING SYSTEMS Quiz # 1
- Auditing Mcqs for Senior & Junior Audit Officer NTS, PPSC, FPSC Jobs
- NTS Quantitative Reasoning Practice Test 2
- Complete NTS MCQs with Answers
- Business Mathematics MCQs with Answers